Friday, October 23, 2020

Prespective

 You are ever present in my heart and mind.   I find myself seeking you out on a daily basis because you give me insight to life.  I search longingly for you, even when you're near, because you help me so much.  You help me find clarity and direction.   I need you beside me each and every day for I am helpless without you around me.  My love for you knows no bounds and I always want you near me.   I am lost without you.   I'm writing this love letter to you and publishing it for the world to see because I never want to lose you.   I know you won't read this though, and it's obvious that you never, ever listen to me.  You never talk to me, our relationship is wordless.   Sometimes I want you to shout to me, "Here I am, ready always when you need me!"  But you don't.  You just sit there and stare at me, wordlessly.    So, there it is, my secret shame, my lust, my need, my desire.    For my glasses...

No comments:

Post a Comment