Monday, May 16, 2022

Creating a New Me

 I don't know how I got to where I am, and I don't understand how to get back home.  Back to peace and contentment.  I have become a shell of who I used to be, who I could be, and I gone back to being that scared, terrified little girl who peed on the bed every night.  My anxiety is overrunning who I am.  I miss Don terribly, and I've got to figure out a way to start a new life, a life of peace and contentment.  Don would not want me living my life this way.  I've just taken some new medicine for anxiety and depression.  I hope it works.  I hope it helps me and I can find a way to eat again, and sleep again.  When I get up tomorrow, I'm going to try to be more positive, more hopeful, more alive.  Tonight I'm going to relax and just rest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment